Brendan Wypich is a user experience designer and digital media artist.
As an artist and a designer, I seek to challenge our established modes of engagement with technology in order to gain a better understanding of how technology is changing the way we perceive ourselves, the way we relate to one another and the world around us.
- CODE, Cultural Olympiad Digital Edition - Vancouver, Canada, 2010
- Design in Balance, Thomas Welton Stanford Art Gallery - Stanford, CA, 2009
- Pulse, InterAccess Electronic Media Arts Center - Toronto, Canada, 2005
Workshops, Teaching & Talks
- Introduction to Design Methods - Stanford University, 2009
- Introduction to Max/MSP & Jitter - Delft University, Netherlands, 2008
- Putting It All Together: Arduino Workshop - InterAccess, Toronto, 2007
- Lift Projects
- Precourt Institute for Energy Efficiency, Stanford University
- Daylight Design
- School of Radio & Television Arts, Ryerson University
- InterAccess Electronic Media Arts Centre
- FCB Marketing Drive